Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Centra GOVT job : UPSC recruiting candidates to fill their Hydrogeologists Posts in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to refer the UPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 official notifications Or advertisement fully, Before applying to this job. This posts are Central Govt Job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Central Govt & Applications are collected only by ONLINE mode.
|UPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 DETAILS|
|Recruitment Board/Company||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Name Of The Post||
|No Of Vacancies||51|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Post Name & Vacancies :
UPSC released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment.
- Assistant Hydrogeologists
- Director , Legal & Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs
Job Type : CENTRAL GOVT JOB
Qualifications & Experience For UPSC Jobs
As per UPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 notifications, the eligibility details has given below.Candidates have a educations qualifications should have a enough experience for getting a job. So kindly check your experience details for above jobs.
Director, Legal & Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs :
- Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University Fifteen years experience, after obtaining minimum educational qualification in Legal Affairs, namely, Legal Practitioner; in Legal service of the Government; teaching or conducting or guiding research in Law of which at least eight years should be in the field of International Law or International Relations
Assistant Hydrogeologists :
- Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University
Full Details Kindly Visit UPSC Official Website
Age Limit For UPSC Jobs
The candidates who have the educational qualifications & Experience should have a valid age limit to get the above job. So candidates kindly check the UPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 clearly.
Age limits for Direct,Legal & Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs :
- 50 Years
Age limit for Assistant Hydrogeology :
- 30 Years
Salary Details For UPSC Jobs
The salary details for above posts given below. The candidates check the official notifications for full details
- As per 7th pay commission
Selection Process For UPSC :
UPSC will follow the below process for selecting candidates
- Online Exam
Application Fees/Exam Fees :
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.25/-
- ST/SC/ Female/PWD – Nil
Important Dates :
- Last date for Submission of Application – 02.05.2019
- Examination Date – June or July 2019
UPSC NOTIFICATIONS & APPLICATIONS 2019
|For UPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notifications/Advertisement||Click Here|
|For UPSC Application Link||Click Here|
How to Apply :
Intrested candidates can apply at the official website of UPSC & Full details are given below.
How to apply for UPSC RECRUITMENT 2019?
- Check Your Qualifications By Refering Official Advertisement
- Go to official website for online application
- Fill the online application by providing all the personal details
- Check & Pay the required exam fees depend on your community If required
- Print the payment receipt & applications for future reference