Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2019
Post Office Jobs 2019 : TAMILNADU POST OFFICE recruiting candidates to fill their Branch postmaster Job in Tamilnadu. Aspirants are requested to refer the TAMILNADU POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT 2019 official notifications Or advertisement fully, Before applying to this job. This posts are Central Govt Job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Central Govt Sector & applications are collected by OFFLINE mode only.
|TAMILNADU POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT 2019 DETAILS|
|Recruitment Board/Company||TAMILNADU POST OFFICE|
|Job Category||Center Govt Job|
|Name Of The Post||Branch postmaster|
|No Of Vacancies||4442|
Post Name & Vacancies :
TN POST OFFICE has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment.
- Branch Postmaster (BPM) Job post
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) Job post
- Dak Sevak Job post
Job Type : TAMILNADU POST OFFICE JOB
Qualifications & Experience For TN POST OFFICE Jobs :
As per TAMILNADU POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT 2019 notifications, the eligibility details has given below.Candidates have a educations qualifications should have a enough experience for getting a job. So kindly check your experience details for above jobs.
Branch Postmaster (BPM) post :
- The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM.
Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) post :
- The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
Dak Sevak post :
- The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamp sand stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.
Full Details Kindly Visit TAMIL NADU POST OFFICE Official Website
Age Limit For TN POST OFFICE Jobs
The candidates who have the educational qualifications & Experience should have a valid age limit to get the above job. So candidates kindly check the TN POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT 2019 clearly.
Salary Details For TN POST OFFICE Jobs :
The salary details for Senior Relationship Manager posts given below. The candidates check the TN POST OFFICE official notifications for full details
Selection Process For TN POST OFFICE:
INDIAN POST OFFICE will follow the below process for selecting candidates
Application Fees/Exam Fees :
- UR/OBC/EWS fee – Rs.100/- (Male ONLY)
Last Date :
TAMILNADU POST OFFICE NOTIFICATIONS & APPLICATIONS 2019
|For Executive Official Notifications/Advertisement||Click Here|
|For Executive Offline Application||Click Here|
How to Apply :
Intrested candidates can apply by submitting offline application at official website of TN POST OFFICE & Full details are given below.
How to apply for TN POST OFFICE RECRUITMENT 2019?
- Check Your Qualifications By Refering Official Advertisement
- Go to official website to submit a online application
- Fill the online application by providing all the personal details
- Check & Pay the required exam fees depend on your community If required
- Print the application & payment receipt for future reference