Caterpillar Recruitment 2019
PRIVATE JOB :Caterpillar Recruitment candidates to fill their Senior Digital Technology Specialist POSTS in All Chennai. Aspirants are requested to refer the Caterpillar Recruitment 2019 official notifications Or advertisement fully, Before applying to this job. This posts are Private Job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Private Sector & Applications are collected only by ONLINE mode.
|CATERPILLAR RECRUITMENT 2019 DETAILS|
|Job Category||Private Job|
|Name Of The Post||Senior Digital Technology Specialist|
|No Of Vacancies||—|
|Last Date||As soon as possible|
Post Name & Vacancies :
Caterpillar Recruitment released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment.
- Senior Digital Technology Specialist
Job Type : Private Job
Qualifications & Experience For Caterpillar Recruitment
As per Caterpillar Recruitment 2019 notifications, the eligibility details has given below.Candidates have a educations qualifications should have a enough experience for getting a job. So kindly check your experience details for above jobs.
Basic qualifications :
- Position requires a four-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Eight years or more of software development experience or at least five years of
- experience with master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Eight years or more of experience in designing and developing software applications in Java or Scala or at least five years of experience in Java or Scala with master’s degree in computer science or related field.
Top candidates will also have :
- Proven experience in many of the following,
Designing, developing, deploying and maintaining software at scale.
- Batch or stream processing systems such as Apache Spark, Flink, Akka, Storm
Message brokers such as Kafka, RabbitMq, AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Apache ActiveMQ, Kinesis.
- Datastores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Oracle.
- Developing software applications using relational and Nosql databases.
- Application architectural patterns, such as MVC, Microservices, Event-driven, etc.
- Deploying software using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, Azure Devops etc.
- At least three plus years of deploying and maintaining software using public clouds such as AWS or Azure.
- Working within an Agile framework (ideally Scrum).
- Debugging and maintaining software in Linux or Unix platforms.
- Experience designing well-defined Restful APIs
- Experience writing API proxies on platforms such as Apigee Edge, AWS APIGateway or Azure API Gateway
- Hands one experience with API tools such as Swagger, Postman and Assertible
Test driven development and behavior driven development.
- Hands on experience with testing tools such as Selenium and Cucumber and their integration into CI/CD pipelines.
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership on medium to large-scale projects impacting strategic priorities.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Electrical engineering or related field is
Full Details Kindly Visit Caterpillar Official Website
Age Limit For Caterpillar Recruitment
The candidates who have the educational qualifications & Experience should have a valid age limit to get the above job. So candidates kindly check the Caterpillar Recruitment 2019 clearly.
- Not Given
AGE RELAXATION WILL BE GIVEN AS PER Caterpillar RULES
Salary Details For Caterpillar Recruitment
The salary details for above posts given below. The candidates check the official notifications for full details
- As per Norms
Selection Process For Caterpillar Recruitment
Caterpillar will follow the below process for selecting candidates
Application Fees/Exam Fees : Nil
Last Date :
- As soon as possible
Caterpillar Recruitment NOTIFICATIONS & APPLICATIONS 2019
|For Caterpillar Recruitment 2019 Official Notifications/Advertisement||Click Here|
|For Caterpillar Recruitment Application Link||Click Here|
How to Apply :
Intrested candidates can apply at the official website of Caterpillar & Full details are given below.
How to apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2019?
- Check Your Qualifications By Refering Official Advertisement
- Go to official website for online application
- Fill the online application by providing all the personal details
- Check & Pay the required exam fees depend on your community If required
- Print the payment receipt & applications for future reference